Daines Thanks Montana High Tech Job Summit Attendees
U.S. SENATE — U.S. Senator Steve Daines today released a video thanking the over 700 Montanans for attending the Montana High Tech Jobs Summit that took place at the University of Montana on October 9.
Click HERE to watch the ‘thank you’ video.
Click HERE to download the ‘thank you’ video.
Speakers at the Montana High Tech Jobs Summit included:
- Brad Smith, President, Microsoft
- Mignon Clyburn, Commissioner, Federal Communications Commission
- Neville Ray, Chief Technology Officer & Executive Vice President, T-Mobile
- U.S. Senator John Thune, Chairman, U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation
- Jay Clayton, Chairman, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Sanjay Poonen, Chief Operating Officer, VMware
- Jo-ann Olsovsky, Senior Vice President & Chief Information Officer, BNSF Railway Company
- Jay Kerley, Group Vice President & Chief Information Officer, Applied Materials, Inc.
Previous Article Next Article