Daines Encourages Montanans to Register for the Montana High Tech Jobs Summit
U.S. SENATE —U.S. Senator Steve Daines today highlighted the upcoming Montana High Tech Jobs Summit that will take place in Missoula on October 8-9.
Montanans are encouraged to register now at www.montanatechsummit.com
“I’m inviting you to join us at the Montana High Tech Jobs on October 8 and 9 in Missoula for a conversation about growing more high-paying tech jobs,” Daines stated. “To register and for more information please visit www.montanatechsummit.com. See you there!”
Click HERE to download Daines’ message encouraging Montanans to register.
Speakers at the Montana High Tech Jobs Summit include:
- Jay Clayton, Chairman, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission with Mr. William Hinman, Director of Division of Corporation Finance.
- Brad Smith, President, Microsoft
- Mignon Clyburn, Commissioner, Federal Communications Commission
- Neville Ray, Chief Technology Officer & Executive Vice President, T-Mobile
- U.S. Senator John Thune, Chairman, U. S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation
- Sanjay Poonen, Chief Operating Officer, VMware
- Jo-ann Olsovsky, Senior Vice President & Chief Information Officer, BNSF Railway Company
- Jay Kerley, Group Vice President & Chief Information Officer, Applied Materials, Inc.
Previous Article Next Article