Daines Announces Over $11 Million in Funding for Community Health Centers in Billings, Helena, Missoula, Havre and Hardin
U.S. SENATE — U.S. Senator Steve Daines today announced $11,822,536 in funding for Community Health Centers in Montana to provide improved continuity of care, mobile services to rural locations and increased access to affordable care.
“Montana’s Community Health Centers provide reliable access to affordable healthcare close to home,” Daines stated. “I’m glad that Montanans from Hardin to Havre to Helena will continue to have quality care."
The Department of Health and Human Services awarded grants to:
- Billings: Yellowstone City & County Health Department: $2,876,414.00
- Hardin: Bighorn Valley Health Center: $2,566,840.00
- Havre: Bullhook Community Health Center, Inc.: $1,478,045.00
- Helena: County of Lewis & Clark $1,459,658.00:
- Missoula: Missoula City/County Health Dept/Partnership HC: $3,441,579
The funding is provided through the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Previous Article Next Article