Montana has a rich legacy of service, and I'm proud to represent our state's veterans in the U.S. Senate. I’m dedicated to ensuring that our veterans receive the care and benefits that they fought for and greatly deserve.
I'm here to help.
Below you'll find information about a variety of resources available to our veterans, as well as contact information for Montana's Veterans Affairs offices. And always, please contact our office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.
Montana State Veterans Affairs Office - Phone: (406) 324-3740
- Belgrade: (406) 388-4601
- Billings: (406) 248-8579
- Butte: (406) 533-0910
- Great Falls: (406) 452-2265
- Havre: (406) 265-4225
- Helena: (406) 495-2082
- Kalispell: (406) 755-3795
- Lewistown: (406) 538-3174
- Miles City: (406) 232-1203
- Missoula: (406) 542-2501
- How can I get Senator Daines’ help with my VA benefits?
- How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- How can I get education benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill?
- How can I get medical benefits?
- How can I get information on suicide prevention?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- How can I get survivor benefits?
- What drug benefits are available?
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?