U.S. SENATE –U.S. Senator Steve Daines today announced that $11,946,626 will be allocated to various airports across Montana to strengthen air travel infrastructure.
“As air travel begins to pick up and Montana prepares for a busy summer season, I’m glad to see local airports receive this support,” Daines said. “These grants will help Montana airports with important infrastructure upgrades and expansions necessary for the rapidly growing demand.”
For full information on the grants, click HERE.
The $11,946,626 will be distributed to the following airports:
- $1,193,410 to Bowman Field in Anaconda, MT
- $1,800,000 to Billings Logan International in Billings, MT
- $3,751,261 to Bozeman Yellowstone International in Bozeman, MT
- $75,000 to Broadus Airport in Broadus, MT
- $195,000 to Edgar G Obie Airport in Chinook, MT
- $150,000 to Woltermann Memorial Airport in Columbus, MT
- $396,900 to Big Sky Field in Culbertson, MT
- $150,000 to Tillitt Field in Forsyth, MT
- $2,750,000 to Geraldine Airport in Geraldine, MT
- $261,000 to Big Horn County Airport in Hardin, MT
- $250,000 to Havre City-County Airport in Havre, MT
- $150,000 to Mission Field in Livingston, MT
- $312,750 to Malta Airport in Malta, MT
- $350,000 to Plains Airport in Plains, MT
- $161,305 to Shelby Airport in Shelby, MT
Daines secured this Airport Improvement Program funding in the government funding and COVID-19 relief package in December 2020.