For up-to-date information on the coronavirus, visit:
If you have any questions or concerns, please visit the following sites below based on area issue:
- Economic development district questions: https://www.medamembers.org
- Indian affairs: https://www.bia.gov/covid-19
- Montana’s Agricultural needs: https://www.farmers.gov/
- Montana’s Educational leaders: http://opi.mt.gov/COVID-19-Information
- Small business loans and questions: https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/
- Small business concerns: https://www.montanachamber.com/
- Social security questions: https://secure.ssa.gov/ICON/main.jsp
- Unemployment insurance: http://uid.dli.mt.gov/claimants
- Veteran affairs: https://www.publichealth.va.gov/n-coronavirus/
You can also reach out directly to any of our offices to speak directly with a staff member for help and/or assistance.
*New as of 05/08* Information for retail food establishments
The FDA issued two documents to help guide Montana retail food establishments with guidlines to reopening.
To see the two documents and for further guidance, click HERE.